Designed for Professionals
Trusted... when confidence counts.
For over 20 years professional mariners have put their trust in the CAPN. The one and only marine navigation software – Why? CAPN listens and delivers what real working Captains want. No fancy fluff, just a real-life practical marine navigation tool for workboat, merchant and government professionals including the U.S. Navy and Coast Guard.
The popular choice for sail boaters & power boaters. The CAPN is used by the United States Power Squadron in their navigation courses.
The Capn V 8.3.20 | Full Version
Gain confidence of knowing you’re navigating with the latest data for your area!
Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, & 10
32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- DVD’s of all U.S Charts
- Supporting Documents
- Updated NOAA Raster Charts (RNCs)
- Updated NOAA Vector Charts (ENCs)
- Updated Army Corps of Engineers Vector Charts (IENCs)
The BU-353-S4 is a USB GPS receiver that features a highly sensitive, low power consumption chipset in an ultra compact form factor compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista & XP (32 & 64 bit).
- SiRF Star IV High Performance GPS chipset.
- High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm).
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level.
- Support NMEA 0183 data protocol.
- Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Built-in patch antenna.
- Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting
- USB interface connection port.
- Waterproof and non-slip on the bottom.
- GlobalSat USB GPS Receiver with 5 foot USB cable
- Software driver
- Suction cup mount
Power Source: USB cable provides all power for this GPS unit